Have you or a loved one used Yaz® , Yasmin® or Ocella® and experienced serious side effects or injury?
The makers of Yaz® are currently in talks to settle cases from women injured while using the drug!
Breaking News April 2012
The makers of Yaz® have reported settlement of at least 70 cases!
Contact us now for more information about your rights!
New studies published in the British Medical Journal compares newer forms of birth control like Yaz®, Yasmin®, Ocella®, Beyaz® with older birth control pills. The studies involved nearly 900 women using birth control since 2002 and indicated:
- Women using Yaz® or Yasmin® the studies indicated the rate of blood clots as 30.8 per 100,000 users.
- Women using levonorgestrel-based pills the rate was only 12.5 per 100,000 users.
- Risk of gallbladder disease from Yaz® and Yasmin® may be 20% more likely to experience Gallbladder disease than those using levonorgestrel-based pills.
Use our form to provide your information for a free confidential case evaluation.
It is Estimated that nearly 7000 lawsuits have been filed against Bayer due to injuries from Yaz® , Yasmin® and Ocella® !
Very severe side effects to the drug and even death have been reported:
- Heart Attack
- Heart Arrhythmia
- Kidney Damage
- DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
- PE (Pulmonary Embolism)
- Gallbladder Disease/ Surgery or Removal
- Blood Clot Injury
There is limited time to file your claim!
Find out if you are entitled to compensation for your suffering TODAY!
THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT
You should consult a physician or doctor before starting or stopping any medication.
This website is not affiliated in any way with Yaz®, Beyaz®, Yasmin® or Ocella®. Yaz®, Yasmin®, Ocella®, and Gianvi® are registered trademarks of Bayer Healthcare, Bayer Schering Pharma.
This website is a free matching service only and is not responsible for services or information from third party providers. This site does not provide tax or legal advice, and services are not available in all states.