Fen Phen® is a diet drug that caused many heart related injuries.
Fen Phen® is a diet drug that caused many heart related injuries. Anyone who filed the necessary paperwork in 2002 or 2003 has the right to try to prove that they meet the criteria for additional compensation. Even if you have already settled your prior claim and have received payment from the Trust, you may be eligible to receive additional compensation.
Contact us now for more information about your rights!
If you have filled out the necessary paperwork and have additional injuries you may be eligible for additional compensation.
Additional reasons for compensation may include:
Your condition has worsened since the original claim, such as surgery, or any of the events or conditions mentioned below:
- Heart valve surgery, Heart transplant, Endocardial fibrosis
- Doctor recommends heart valve surgery, your medical condition prevents surgery option
- A stroke causes residual problems that last for a period of at least six (6) months
- Blood clot causes kidney damage w/dialysis, abdominal surgery, or arm/leg amputation
- Ventricular fibrillation or ventricular tachycardia
- A coma due to cardiac arrest
- Heart failure, heart arrhythmias, stroke, or pulmonary hypertension resulting in death
- Any complications or worsening of the heart, lung, or valve conditions following a valve surgery
There is limited time to file your claim!
Find out if you are entitled to compensation for your suffering TODAY!
THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT
This website is a free matching service only and is not responsible for services or information from third party providers. This site does not provide tax or legal advice, and services are not available in all states. This website is not affiliated in any way with Fen Phen®. Fen Phen® is a registered trademark of Wyeth Pharmaceuticals.